2006 IPMA Forum
"Where Government and Technology Meet"
All Forum activities are FREE and OPEN to the public! Please plan to join us!
- Forum 2006 flyer
- Keynote speakers start at 8:30 am both days; see the Forum 2006 flyer for more information.
- Breakout sessions start at 10:15 am and end at 5:00 pm.
- Round table discussions start at 10:15 am and end at 5:00 pm.
- Vendor booths are open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Tuesday, May 23 and from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm on Wednesday, May 24.
Also see the 2006 IPMA Executive Lunch! (Note: This is an invitation only event for agency executives and senior IT managers.)
Forum Committee Co-Chairs:
- Thomas Bynum
- Fran Muskopf
- Julian Soh
Forum Committee Members:
- Mar'ia Adkisson, Cisco Systems
- Glenn Briskin, Briskin Consulting
- Cliff Chirls, SolutionsIQ
- Jim Culp, WA Dept. of Transportation
- Sue Fleener, WA State Patrol
- Phil Grigg, WA Dept. of General Admin.
- Glenn Hay-Roe, WA AG's Office
- Andy Jackson, WA Dept. of Labor & Ind.
- Mara Joyner, SafeHarbor
- Herb Potter, private consultant
- Pam Rupert, WA Dept. of Personnel
- Robert Satterwhite, Microsoft
- John Saunders, Sierra Systems
- James Schroeder, IBM
- Greg Semler, Cisco Systems
- Dave Sugarman, WA DSHS
- Donna Wells, WA Dept. of Info. Services
- Christie Whitney, ImageSource