2007 IPMA Forum
"Where Government and Technology Meet"
All Forum activities are FREE and OPEN to the public! Please plan to join us!
- Keynote speakers start at 8:30 am both days.
- May 22 - Gary Robinson, Director of the WA State Department of Information Services
- May 23 - Dave Aucsmith, Director of Microsoft’s Advanced Technologies (Internet Security) in Government
- Breakout sessions start at 10:15 am and end at 5:00 pm.
- Vendor booths are open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Tuesday, May 22 and from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm on Wednesday, May 23.
- Driving and Parking
- Hotels and Motels
Forum Committee Co-Chairs:
- Phil Grigg, Dept. of General Administration
- Gary "Mace" Maciejewski, Dept. of Corrections
- Fran Muskopf, Dept. of Health
- Julian Soh, Dept. of Revenue
Forum Committee Members:
- Glenn Briskin, Briskin Consulting
- Peggy Cook, DOP
- Meredith Copsey, Cisco Systems
- Jim Culp, WA Dept. of Transportation
- Tina Edwards, Sierra Systems
- Steve Finney, Microsoft
- Sue Fleener, WA State Patrol
- Julie Francis, SolutionsIQ
- Glenn Hay-Roe, WA AG's Office
- Andy Jackson, WA Dept. of Labor & Ind.
- Dennis Laine, consultant
- Martin Rodriguez, Seitel Leeds
- James Schroeder, IBM
- Dalene Sprick, Eclipse Solutions
- Dave Sugarman, WA DSHS
- Jack Tollefson, Coraxis
- Christie Whitney, ImageSource