2008 IPMA Forum
"Where Government and Technology Meet"
All Forum activities are FREE and OPEN to the public!
Keynotes start at 8:30 am on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Breakout sessions start at 10:15 am on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The vendor show floor is open 9:00 am - 4:00 pm on Tuesday and 9:00 am - 3:30 pm on Wednesday.
Selected presentations are now available:
- Day 1 Keynote: "The Evolving Role of Government Technologists" - Gino Menchini (1.4 MB ppt)
- Session A-1: Building a SOA road map for your enterprise (1.1 MB pptx) Also see GMAP (0.8 MB ppt)
- Session A-5: Creating smarter solutions using application frameworks (0.3 MB pptx)
- Session D-1: "Demystifying Business Intelligence" - SAS (6.1 MB ppt)
- Session D-5: "You Can Get Fries and Coleslaw With The BI/DW Combo!" - Steve Bond, Sierra Systems (3.9 MB ppt)
- Session P-4: "IT Governance - Leveraging ITIL V2/V3 for Governance Success" - Greg Charles, CA (6.5 MB ppt)
- IPMA Chair’s welcome message
- Day 1 keynote - Gino Menchini, "Changes that Government Information Technology faces"
- Day 2 keynote - Dave McComb, "The Next Generation of the Web, Web 2.0/Web 3.0"