2015 IPMA Forum
"Business and Technology Working Together to Solve Problems"
May 19-20, 2015 at Saint Martin's University in Lacey, WA
Forum Themes and Session Topics: (View Full Agenda)
- Cloud – Secure Applications in the Cloud; Leveraging the WSCA Contract; Driving Business Value;
- Cybersecurity – Insider Threats; Cybersecurity Myths; Next Generation Security; Location Based Security Analysis; Physical Security; CTS Security Design Review;
- Mobile Government – Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device Strategies; CTS Mobile Solutions;
- People and Process – Shifting Towards a Digital World; Six Thinking Hats; Sevens Habits of Highly Effective People; Map-driven Learning; Fixing Public Disclosure;
- Lean/Agile - Efficient, Effective, Accountable Government; A Lean Culture Case Study;
- Application Development – Continuous Integration; Development Skills of the Future;
- Technologies and Solutions – Empowering Citizens; Health and Social Programs; Print Services and Solutions; Legacy Platforms;
- Data is Key – Open Data Initiative; Location Based Services; Next generation Open Data;
- Doug Robinson, NASCIO Executive Director
- Michael Cockrill, Chief Information Officer, State of Washington
- All Forum events are free and open to to the public.
- We will be accepting donations of canned food items, which will go to the Thurston and Mason County Food Banks
Pre-registration is required.
- Techinal Skills - Sharpening the Saw.
- Interpersonal Skills – It’s All About You.
- Managing for Results – Servicing the Customer.
Forum 2015 has something for everyone., including IT Managers, Lean Practitioners, Application Developers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Data Analysts, or Security Analysts.
The 47 vendor exhibit booths will be open from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm on Tuesday, May 19th only. They include:
2014-2015 IPMA Corporate Members: Amazon Web Services, CGI, Cisco, cloudPWR, CodeSmart, Comcast, Deloitte, Denali, ESRI, Gartner, General Micro Systems, Harbinger Group, HP, IBM, Infor, Microsoft, Net App, Oracle, Presidio, Ricoh, SAP, Semantic Arts, SolutionsIQ, The Informatics Applications group (TIAG), Unisys, VMware
Vendors: BTP, Kerika, IVOXY Consulting, Varonis Systems, Capital Business Machines, Palo Alto Networks, Dell, ImageSource, Inc., Cayzen Technologies, ExtraHop, ServiceNow, Zones, Nutanix, Structured Communication, Ednetics, RSA, CA and Splunk.
Other Participating Organizations: IPMA, IPMA LeaderPath, Olympia PMI and DES.
NOTE: VENDOR BOOTHS WILL BE CLOSED FROM 8:30 AM TO 9:30 AM DURING THE MAY19 KEYNOTE