2018 IPMA Forum Program
"Digital Government: Making a Difference"
May 15-16, 2018 at Saint Martin's University in Lacey, WA
Forum Themes and Session Topics: (Agenda Under Development)
- Artificial Intelligence/Augmented Reality
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Mobile Government
- People and Process
- Application Development
- Technologies and Solutions
- Data is Key
- Dave Wright, Chief Innovation Officer, ServiceNow
- Stuart McKee, Chief Technology Officer for State/Local Government, Microsoft
- All Forum events are free and open to to the public.
- We will be accepting donations of canned food items, which will go to the Thurston and Mason County Food Banks
- Leadership/Management -
- Technology/Data –
- Security/Privacy –
Forum 2018 has something for everyone., including IT Managers, Lean Practitioners, Application Developers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, or Security Analysts.
The 47 vendor exhibit booths will be open from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm on Tuesday, May 15th only. They include:
2017-2018 IPMA Corporate Members: Accenture, Adobe Systems, Amazon Web Services, CA Technologies, CGI, Cisco, CNSI, CodeSmart, Comcast, Deloitte, Docusign, ESRI, F5, Gartner, General Micro Systems, HPE, IBM, ImageSource, Intel, Microsoft, Net App, North Highland, Oracle, Palo Alto Networks, Presidio, ServiceNow, The Informatics Applications group (TIAG), VMware, Woodburn
Vendors: BTPI, Cayzen, CDW-G, Commvault, Decision Lens, ForeScout, Freedoc, HPI, New Horizons, SPSCC, Structured, Unisys, Varonis, Xerox.
Other Participating Organizations: IPMA, IPMA LeaderPath, Dept. of Enterprise Services, and South Puget Sound Community College.
NOTE: VENDOR BOOTHS WILL BE CLOSED FROM 8:30 AM TO 9:30 AM DURING THE MAY15 KEYNOTE