The IPMA is happy to announce that this year’s FORUM will be both virtual (Day One) and in-person (Day Two)!
The dates are coming up very quickly — May 17-18, 2022!
The theme of FORUM 2022 is “Embrace Innovation.”
Day One (virtual on Zoom) will have multiple concurrent ‘breakout room’ presentations on a variety of topics centered around People, Process and Technology.
Day Two (in-person at St Martin’s) will have ‘hands on’ discussion groups where you will be able to go a little more in depth into a variety of topics.
You can view the agenda here.
This event will be free, but separate registration for each day is required.
You can register for Day One here.
You can register for Day Two here.
Come join a team that truly makes a difference for IT professionals in WA state government.
We are seeking someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or a minimum of five years of recent experience in performing general accounting operations.
- Must be able to take notes and accurately record significant discussions and all decisions made at Board meetings creating a meeting summary for distribution.
- Must be disciplined to allocate sufficient time to respond to Board requests and legal requirements.
- It is desirable to be familiar with “Robert’s Rules of Order”.
- It is desirable to enjoy working with and supporting diverse personalities.
Work hours are flexible and range from 25 to 40 per month based on changing schedules.
Applicants should not have other employment obligations that could conflict with this position.
For more information (including duties and compensation) see the position description here.
If interested, submit your resume to: