Come join a team that truly makes a difference for IT professionals in WA state government.
We are seeking someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or a minimum of five years of recent experience in performing general accounting operations.
- Must be able to take notes and accurately record significant discussions and all decisions made at Board meetings creating a meeting summary for distribution.
- Must be disciplined to allocate sufficient time to respond to Board requests and legal requirements.
- It is desirable to be familiar with “Robert’s Rules of Order”.
- It is desirable to enjoy working with and supporting diverse personalities.
Work hours are flexible and range from 25 to 40 per month based on changing schedules.
Applicants should not have other employment obligations that could conflict with this position.
For more information (including duties and compensation) see the position description here.
If interested, submit your resume to: