- This event has passed.
Professional Development Event: Scalable Security Operations
February 11, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
This event will focus on a scalable approach to Security for large, medium, and small Washington Governmental organizations. It will feature presentations by the State CISO, leading security software and consulting vendors, and panel discussions featuring actual experiences and lessons learned by State Agencies.
Attendees will come away with a better understanding of:
- The state CISO’s vision for state security operations
- Challenges faced by small, medium and large agencies to comply with current standards
- Standard operating models and which is most scalable for agency use
- Creative solutions for scalable security operations
- Lessons learned from colleagues in small, medium, and large agency roundtable discussions.
For agenda/registration information, click here. We encourage you to click this link on your mobile device, and download the Attendify app. You can use it to register, view the latest agenda, interact with other attendees, and provide feedback!