Professional Development: Budgetary Planning
This event is concluded. Click ‘view detail’ for materials link.
This seminar brings together representatives from all involved in the State of Washington’s IT funding and budgetary planning process…
* The Office of Financial Management
* The Department of Enterprise Services
* Washington Technology Solutions (including OCIO)
* And a representative state agency (Ecology)
… in order to walk through the process from ‘idea’ to ‘funded project’ and help attendees build an IT Funding ‘Partnership and Collaboration Tool Kit’.
* Find out how to navigate state processes
* Be informed and set up for success before you start your project or IT investment
* Reduce risk and achieve desired outcomes
* Provide transparency to the public and authorizing environment
* Hear ideas on how to submit a successful decision package
* Engage with the experts – Audience Q&A